Dedicated 2010 Hosted Exchange Server
World-class managed Exchange hosting made easy.
As one of the first providers to come forward with a managed hosting Exchange solution in 2001, US Internet continues to be one of the few to offer a premium dedicated 2010 Exchange environment at an affordable price. Small businesses can take advantage of the service with the same flexibility as if they had deployed it in their own data center, saving as much as $20,000 on upfront costs.
This is a dedicated VM Exchange environment, not shared, which allows for more security, flexibility and customization. You don't have to compete for resources or settle for one-size-fits-all configurations and setups.
State-of-the-art infrastructure. While many providers outsource their customers' data to third party collocation operators, US Internet owns and operates the SSAE 16 Type 2 N+1 redundant data center that supports the Exchange 2010 infrastructure. This gives us direct and complete control over the security, management and reliability of the service. The data center, with a five 9s uptime rating, has not lost power for a single second since its inception in 1999. It is GLB, HIPAA, SOX, BSI and Safe Harbor compliant.
First-rate direct support. Your needs and issues are brought to the immediate attention of the Exchange operating staff, unlike other providers who offer little or no direct support. Having a readily available team of experts attack your problems ensures that the best resolutions get implemented quickly with a proactive plan to head off future occurrences.
US Internet's 2010 Exchange Service includes:
Full service administration. USI hosted Exchange Hosting provides complete account administration services. For those that prefer to be involved in the administration of their services, comprehensive self- administration tools are also provided.
Securence email management and filtering. Our industry leading, enterprise class email filtering solution protects your inbox like no other solution on the market at no additional cost to you. This includes:
- Elimination of all SPAM, viruses and phishing
- The best feature sets in the industry along with inbound and outbound filtering and continuity
- Shadowing — industry exclusive instant message recovery, including 120 days of instant recovery for inbound and outbound email
- Seventeen layers of filtering anti-spam and anti-virus filters along with a comprehensive admin interface
The US Internet Exchange Control Panel. The control panel is simple, straightforward and easy to use. US Internet's enhancements provide the ultimate in flexibility and manageability for your messaging environment, with capabilities including:
- Distribution list management
- Contact list management
- Display name modification
- Alias email account setup
- Password reset
- User add and delete
Anytime, Anywhere Access to email from any Internet browser. Outlook Web Access provides users access to e-mail, personal calendars, group scheduling and collaboration applications through a Web browser. The Outlook Web Access user interface is looks and performs similar and to the Outlook desktop user interface, and you can perform most of the same tasks as you would in Outlook.
Public folders are built in to our dedicated Exchange solution so you don't have to go to a third-party application to manage them.
Public Folders securely store data and share information. Create public folders to provide a point of message storage location and distribute information across your organization. To get you going, US Internet performs the initial administration and sets up mail boxes at no additional cost.
Collaborative scheduling to share calendars within your organization. Manage a calendar throughout the entire organization. Invite co-workers to meeting, check availability, reserve a conference room and more.
Task Management. Create tasks and to-do lists, assign tasks to others and notify them through e-mail as well as check completion status.
No term commitments. You can try our service for 30 days at no cost and then pay on a month to month basis for as long as you require the service.
- Full Exchange Functionality with shared Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Public Folders, Etc. (identical to a locally installed/dedicated exchange environment)
- 24/7 Support and Exchange Administration Services (call/email US Internet to add/delete users, create folders, reset passwords, etc.)
- Secure SSAE 16 N+1 Redundant Enterprise Class Hosting Facility (HIPAA, GLB, Safe Harbor Compliant, 24/7 camera surveillance, employee back-ground checks, etc.)
- Self Administration Tool allows you to create and manage users and settings
- Industry leading Anti-Spam/Anti-Virus filtering, with full admin interface and reporting powered by SecurenceMail
- Connects via RPC over HTTP (HTTPS)
- Includes webmail and local client access
- Includes import of Contacts and Calendaring PSTs via FTP (additional fees may apply for full mailbox import)
- DNS (MX record) information will be provided to initiate the redirect of mail flow
- Unlimited aliases, public folders, and distribution groups
- Abundant storage @ 25 GB per mailbox
- Two weeks of deleted item recovery from Outlook
- SAN level backup and recovery for 30 days (for deleted item recovery)
- PST migration services are also available, and Blackberry Express can be added for a minimal setup charge.
- All users will have access to exchange and spam quarantine interfaces
- Initial account setup provided, including population of users, aliases and distribution groups
- Service Level Agreement provided