- Rack capacity up to 23 kilowatts—far beyond the 1 kilowatt limit that most data centers offer.
- Standalone Liebert FDC enclosures that integrate power distribution into the rack, providing multiple voltage and monitoring options and reduce the risk of multiple unit failures.
- Redundant power buses, N+1 redundancy for UPS, generators and power distribution.
- Libert NX UPS modules with softscale technology provide quick configurability to make on-the-fly change and growth easy.
- AC power 100% generator backup.
- 200 watts per square foot, including HVAC
- 208V 1-phase, 208V 3-phase and 480V DC power available
- Voltage output: 480V transformed to 120/208V
- 1,200 amps expandable to 10,000 amps
- True A/B power feeds
- Grounding in accordance with NFPA 70
- 48V DC batteries for UPS power backup
- Diesel and natural gas generators with auto start and auto transfer with isolation bypass
- 2,000 fuel tanks with minimum 24-hour run time capacity
- 2-hour response for fuel recovery
- Roof space for equipment mounting
- Conduit and inner-duct
- Controlled check-point access with biometric scanning technology
- 24×7 manned security via the Security Operations Center (SOC)
- Remote camera monitoring 24×7, backed by digital recordings on file for 30 days
- Secure access to equipment area 24×7
- Security escort services 24×7 at site to non-secured equipment areas
- Locking cabinets and/or cages
- Full close circuit TV surveillance
- BMS equipment monitoring system supported by USI’s 24×7 operations center
- Top-quality, electrostatic dissipative raised floor tiles designed for 300 lbs. per square foot floor load
- Meets all code specifications for safety and electrical grounding, per NFPA 70
- DC power and communication cabling tray and pathways
- Optical fiber guide conveyance system
- Comprehensive and flexible cabling infrastructure
- Precision high density Liebert XD refrigerant-based cooling modules provide focused rack cooling, and remove the risk of total system failure—which can happen with chilled water methods.
- Liebert DS room based cooling systems complement the XD modules, providing precise, reliable control of room temperature, humidity and airflow.
- Temperature is maintained by 72° F dry bulb at ASHRAE 1%.
- 30% to 60% non-condensing humidity control delivered through Liebert ATSs via infra-red humidifier.
- Under-floor cooling provided by computer-room grade equipment
- Cooling not less than 200 BTU/h per square foot with N+1 redundancy
- Backed up by diesel and natural gas generators
- The VESDA very early warning Aspirating Smoke Detection system samples the air continuously to provide the earliest possible warning of an impending fire hazard. Multi-level warnings and a wide range of sensitivity that does not degrade or change over time ensures that even minute levels of smoke are detected before a fire has time to escalate.
- Key team members are notified immediately of any alarms.
- FM-200 waterless fire suppression systems are distributed throughout the facility. Upon activation they reach extinguishing levels in 10 seconds or less, dousing fires of all types and minimizing damages.
- Under floor leak detection system
- Multi-diverse fiber paths
- N+1 redundancy for all network facilities
- Multi-layer bit carrier options
- Border gateway protocol BGP4