Data Center and Colocation Facilities
Click Here To Begin Your Tour >>
- Network Management, installation, provisioning, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- 24x365 network monitoring equipment
- Equipment testing, installation, configuration and maintenance
- Equipment operations
- Internet connectivity and colocation services
- Application and infrastructure monitoring services
- Load balancing
- Fully managed backup services
- Remote backup services
- Anti-spam and anti-virus services
- USI's data center has 3500 square feet of 1' raised concrete floor
- 42U Compaq (www.compaq.com) 19" Rack mount cabinets are USI's standard rack of choice
- Dual Liebert Air Conditioners on separate power grids
- Additional data centers available in Milwaukee (WI), London (UK), and Sydney (AU).
- Fully redundant power system feeds the USI data center
- 1600 amps are available for service to the computer room
- USI installs two 20 amp circuits per cabinet, additional can be assigned if needed
- USI is on 2 separate Xcel Energy power grids
- USI is utilizing the Liebert Series 300 UPS system to protect all equipment
- One external natural gas generator complimented by an external diesel generator
- DC available upon request
- DS-1, DS-3, OC-x, Optical Ethernet.
- Burstable, Point to Point, Fractional and Frame services.
- Fully redundant service from multiple Tier-1 providers.
- Two OC12 and one OC48 fiber provided by Qwest and CenturyTel entering the building at separate peering points and located at separate CO's.
- Dual Sonet Rings from Qwest and a single Sonet Ring from KMC
- OC3 with Qwest and Gigabit Ethernet with Level 3, Cogent, and XO.
- Burstable, Point-to-Point, Fractional and Frame services
- Fully redundant service from multiple Tier-1 providers
- HVAC: Liebert Model FH240GY-C00 Deluxe System 3 Glycool
- Dual 20-ton Glycool systems
- Air conditioning system separate from building
- ESD control resources
- Colocation room is manned 24x7x365
- 16 cameras video surveillance monitoring and recording
- Dual biometric access points (redundant security entrances)
- FM-200 foam suppression
- Concrete bunkered facilities
- Redundant fire suppression
- Zoned fire suppression