Colocation / Disaster Recovery
US Internet is the ideal networking environment for your mission-critical equipment. Whether your needs are for colocation or disaster recovery, our services are designed for businesses of all sizes in our state-of-the-art data center. Choose from shared colocation, dedicated colocation or managed colocation.
- Standard 19" secure rack mount enclosures
- Dedicated connection to the Internet backbone
- Multiple OC12 and OC48 connections from two different telcos
- Dual electrical feeds
- Dual back-up generators
- Dual uninterrupted power supplies
- Fire suppression system
- 24x365 monitoring and technical support
- Biometric encoded access
- Video surveillance
- Dual air conditioning and humidity control
- 24/7 secure monitored access to equipment
Shared: Colocate your Web site in our secure environment with no more than 10 sites per server.
Dedicated: Bring in your own equipment and manage it. Our tech support will monitor it.
Managed: Rent our equipment and we'll manage the server hardware and operating system.
Learn more about US Internet's data center and colocation facilities.
For pricing, please contact a US Internet sales representative by calling 1.800.874.6837 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.