Don’t just find a job; find a career at US Internet.
We are committed to equal opportunity. In that spirit, we welcome your interest in our employment opportunities.
Get Started Now!
To submit your resume, you can apply directly to a position of interest or email us for future consideration.
Look below for a position of interest and submit your resume directly. This is our preferred method of submission as it makes your resume immediately available to our Talent Team.
If you don’t see a specific opening of interest, but would like to submit your resume for future consideration, send us an email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHP Software Developer
We are looking to hire a skilled object oriented PHP/MySQL (LAMP) developer to be a part of our Minnetonka team. The development work we do is full of variety that needs someone looking to flex their coding skills!
Why work with us?
- We are a successful, locally based company that’s been around since 1995.
- Easy to get to, great location just off 394 in Minnetonka
- Smalls teams that work well together where your variety of skills and interests will be appreciated.
As part of our team some of your responsibilities will be:
- Designing and developing new features for existing applications.
- Create new applications and web sites that use the latest web frameworks.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with existing code.
- 2+ years experience with OOP PHP 5 on large and complex web applications.
- 2+ years experience in SQL (query writing, optimization)
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities, thinks outside of the box.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to follow and understand code written by other developers.
- Sencha, Kendo, Angular or similar framework experience.
- MVC Framework experience with Yii, Zend Framework, or similar.
- Version control experience with Git, SVN, or CVS.
Please email cover letter, resume, and links to prior work if possible to email@example.com
This is a full-time position. No recruiters, telecommuters, or contractors. We are looking for only qualified candidates seeking long-term employment working at our Minnetonka, MN location.